I’ve finally decided to take the leap into a new social platform and set up an Instagram page! Many people ask me what my Instagram handle is and surprised to learn that I didn’t have one, but that’s all about to change… as a matter of fact, here it is… @joelanzisero (web link here: https://www.instagram.com/joelanzisero/)
Currently, my platform of choice is LinkedIn which I use to keep up with colleagues, follow industry trends and post some fun drawings. I also use Facebook for personal connections but less frequently as I find I don’t value the return I get for my time on the platform. There’s the occasional golden nugget from friends, but I find it can be distracting.
With my Instagram, I’ll be trying to take a different approach and trying to offer some insightful content for my audience. This can range from deep-dive industry knowledge to cool stories along the way. Topics will include UX design, theme park design, Disney insights, cartoons, tips and tricks and the unknown which is what I’m most excited about! I do have some ideas that I’ll be launching at first, but of course, as with everything it will be a learning experience and I’ll try to see what my audience likes and finds valuable, but most importantly I will try my best to make it fun!
If there’s anything you’d like to see me post about or if you have any tips for me please let me know! Ok friends, I’ll see you in the comments!
If you haven’t seen it yet, I’ve already finished posting my first 9 posts (which are all slide shows). In those posts you’ll discover…
1. My new brand and one of my favorite quotes to kick things off
2. The hidden meaning and history behind my artist tag
3. A throwback into my college days and pic of me with my afro
4. Disney history on the first use of computers in animation
5. UX design tip
6. Color palette tip and some past drawings for Disney (some never before seen work)
7. Creative advice and insight into my creative process
8. UX design tip and a link to a full presentation (scroll to the bottom)
9. Halloween humor
Thank you for looking. Follow me here.